This morning, I woke up to what sounded like thunder. It was actually just things being blown around outside from the high winds that came through.
Sammi and I had pb toast for breakfast. We watched 18 and Counting on teevee and joked about the funny family. Then we played Super Mario Bros. on the Wii before heading out to Jeanette’s.
We made more coconut macaroons! So simple.
Here’s the recipe:
CHEWY COCONUT MACAROONS
- 2 1/2 cups of flake coconut
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 can of condensed milk
- preheat oven to 325°
- combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl – coconut, salt, flour
- mix in vanilla & condensed milk
- spoon mixture onto greased cookie sheets
- bake for approximately 15 minutes or until edges look golden
I normally dip the bottoms in chocolate, but you can have them plain. Tomorrow I’m going to try to make another batch for family, and include some chopped dried pineapple! We’ll see how it goes…